Is it just me, or does the word “S’mores” bring up fond childhood memories around a campfire?? I remember enjoying these decadent treats not only on camping trips with my family, but while surrounding a fire pit during summertime. What’s not to love about the ooey-gooey goodness of a toasted marshmallow between graham crackers and chocolate bars!? It’s amazing how such a simple treat can taste so delicious…. We are replicating these traditional flavors in fun S’mores milkshakes that can be assembled in mere minutes. Keep reading for the recipe below.
S’mores Milkshake Recipe
- ¼ Pint Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (i.e. Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean)
- 2-3 oz Hot Fudge
- 1/4 c Chocolate Sauce (i.e. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup)
- 1/4c Crushed Graham Crackers (Tip: Place graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin)
- 1/2c Milk
- Whipped Cream for Topping
- 1-2 Large Marshmallows
Specialty Tools Needed
- Tall Ice Cream Glasses
- Kitchen Torch for Toasting Marshmallows (or you can use a gas burner flame)
- Large Straw
- Using the back of a spoon, smear hot chocolate along the inside of your chosen ice cream glass and around the exterior of the glass’ rim.
- Using a kitchen torch or gas flame, lightly toast your large marshmallows and then set aside for assembly.
- To create the milkshake itself, add the vanilla ice cream, ¼ cup of crushed graham crackers, ½c milk and 1/4c chocolate sauce and mix in a blender until smooth.
- Add a single scoop of ice cream to the base of your glass; then add the milkshake mixture.
- Top the milkshake using whipped cream, sprinkle with remaining crushed graham crackers, drizzle with chocolate sauce and then top with a toasted marshmallow.
We hope that you love building these S’mores milkshakes, and that you create fond family memories with your loved ones while enjoying them.